|Early Bird through 3/3/22||Advanced Registration after 3/4/22|
|PT Prospective Member/Guest||$400||$450|
|PTA Prospective Member/Guest||$300||$350|
|Student Prospective Member/Guest||$50||$55|
|Business Meeting||no charge||no charge|
|Lisa Saladin Lecture||no charge||no charge|
Lisa Saladin Lecture
There is no charge to attend the Lisa Saladin Lecture on Saturday morning but registration is required for planning purposes.
Business Meeting Registration
There is no charge to attend the Business Meeting on Saturday morning but registration is required for planning purposes.
Food and Beverage
In accordance with the policies set by MUSC, food and beverages are not allowed in the building.
Photographs of the conference, workshops and events may be used for promotional material on the APTA SC website (www.aptasc.org) and social media. Please email email@example.com with a picture of yourself (for identification purposes) if you do not wish to have your photograph posted.
The conference registration fee is refundable until March 3, 2022 . Cancellations made between March 4, 2022 and March 10, 2022 are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. No cancellation and/or refund requests are granted after March 11, 2022. Appeals for exception to this policy for extreme circumstances such as death in the family, car accident, jury duty, etc. must be received by the close of the event and will be reviewed by the Board after the event with decision notification being sent within 30 days of the last day of the event. All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after the close of the event. Substitutions are permitted. Please contact APTA SC at email@example.com with any questions.
As of January 21, these are the APTA SC expectations for participation in the APTA South Carolina conference.
Proof of vaccine or negative test: In order for participants to pick up their required badge, attendees must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of check-in.
- Proof of vaccine: Boosters are encouraged, consistent with CDC guidance, however the CDC considers people fully vaccinated two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. A photo of your vaccination card on your phone is acceptable of providing proof onsite.
- Proof of negative test: Those showing proof of a negative COVID-19 test instead of proof of vaccination are responsible for finding a testing facility and getting tested. Any COVID-19 diagnostic test results from a testing facility are acceptable (PCR isn’t required, for example) but self-test results or antibody test results won’t be accepted as proof of a negative test.
- Personal responsibility: Attendees should immediately remove themselves from participation if testing positive or simply exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. If you learn you were in “close contact” with an individual (less than 6 feet away for at least 15 minutes over 24 hours) who is positive for COVID- 19, please follow the CDC’s recommended protocols for testing and potential quarantine based on vaccination status.
- Masks: Regardless of vaccination status, masks will be required for all indoor events, except when speaking at a microphone as part of event proceedings.
- Food and drink: Per MUSC policy, food and beverage will be prohibited inside buildings. The only exception is for speakers, who may be unmasked during their presentation.
The above approach is consistent with current APTA and CDC guidance. We thank you for your critical partnership to enable everyone to have a healthy experience.